Finally available for public consumption is the much anticipated Scorpion sub-gun. Imported as a pistol, it is a blowback-operated semi-auto in 9mm with a short 7¾” barrel. Equipped with our newly designed low-profile sights, its rear sight has four different aperture sizes for everything from close quarters to way out there. The sights ride on an 11” Picatinny rail perfect for mounting optics.
Simple and reliable, the Scorpion not only has ambidextrous controls, its non-reciprocating charging handle is swappable and reach to the trigger is adjustable.
The Scorpion pistol also boasts a brace adapter, which quickly and easily adds an AR-style pistol buffer tube to the rear of the action, enabling the use of an arm brace for added stability.
2016 model year SKUs (91351/01351 and 91352/01352) feature 1/2×28 threads hidden underneath the factory flash-hider, meaning users can fit either 1/2×28 or 18×1 accessories to the muzzle. Also added is a QD sling swivel pocket integrated into the rear sling attachment point.
- Manufacturer: CZ-USA
- Model: Scorpion Evo | 91351
- Chambering: 9mm Luger
- Magazine Capacity: 20 1
- Magazine Type: Double stack polymer
- Frame: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Grips: Polymer adjustable for reach to trigger
- Trigger Mech: SA
- Sights: Low-profile fully adjustable aperture and post 4 rear aperture sizes
- Barrel: Cold hammer forged muzzle threaded 18×1 right-hand and 1/2×28
- Barrel Length: 7.72 in
- Weight: 5.0 lbs
- Overall Length: 16.0 in
- Height: 9.4 in
- Width: 2.4 in
- Safety: Ambidextrous thumb safety